• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

36 posts in this topic

The Scene: A young collector prepares for the big purchase from Stud Theo's list.............

hm

hm,....................now let's see. The Boy Commandos #1 is only $1,300.00. The Superman #1 & Captain America #1 are both $1,500.00. Which one should I get???

....and the Mystic#1 & USA Comics #1 are both the same price as the Bot Commandos. Golly,....this is a tough one alright.

I know, I'll get the Boy Commandos #1.........the Cap & Superman aren't worth the extra $200.00 and nobody collects those other two books................probably never be worth more than the Boy Commandos.

I voted for Garland. I know she was a tough old broad.

No doubt the young Judy could kick my asss. Heck, she whooped up on those flying monkeys! :eek:

Garland. She was a maneater that could make Billy Parker blush, let alone a sailor. :eek:

Billy brags that he has made whole boatloads of sailors blush.

Garland. She was a maneater that could make Billy Parker blush, let alone a sailor. :eek:

He didn't get the nickname "Rear Admiral" for nothing. :gossip:

"Rear Admiral" Parker - hm - Seaman Parker - hm - Come on! Everybody play...

had to give all that up when i went on the bag. cruel of you to make light of it.

"Captain Hindgrinder Parker?" :shy: Didn't Captain Highliner use to say "try my new fishstick Billy" in those old tv commercials? :eek: