• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2,000 Ebay store listings 50% due to Checks and MOrder listing

2 posts in this topic

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtopnotchcomics

This is Tom Ebay seller topnotchcomics Ebay is changing its selling format as you must include the actual shipping price and you must not include checks or money orders. Well I have about 2000 comics and small lots of comics in my Ebay store. They are relisted automatically each month until they sell. They are all going to be invalid Ebay listings within a month so I will have to launch new ones. Mind as well have a half off sale as I already spent the time posting them. Out with the old in with the new. So any board members are welcome to 50% off any raw comics, Ebay store only. This does not include any CGC's or any live auctions I'm running. Just my raw comics in fixed price store listings. There is a mix of decent stuff when you consider half price. Either link me through Ebay or send me a PM here to let me know who you are and what you want. Hopefully some of the books will find a new home as they are great reads. Enjoy and email me any questions. Shipping costs are quoted in each Ebay store listing.