• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elektra nude

32 posts in this topic

A few years back, the #3 came out with nude panels in it and the story going around was that they were recalled and destroyed. However, there obviously were some around and the figure being rumored at the time was that approximately 3,000 were in circulation.

Does anyone know how many actually were not destroyed?

I got a few of them (8 to be exact) and just wondered how many are out there. I see that in a CGC 9.4 on the Online Price Guide, it states the value is a hundred bucks, so I am assuming there is not a lot of them "out there". Was an exact or approximate figure ever released by Marvel?

Thanks.

I am under the opinion that when these books were "recalled" everybody started selling them as a rare comic. I don't think there's anything rare about it personally, as there always appear to be plenty for sale. This could easily turn into another Silver Surfer 4 or Conan 3 if it has not already.

She is not very nude as it is just a side view. The Conan 24 nude cover puts it to shame. :cloud9:

The artist simply forgot to draw straps over her shoulders giving her the appearance of being nude. From what I remember, all you really see is a shadow.

The Conan 24 nude cover puts it to shame. :cloud9:

I looked up that cover on Wikipedia...I find it to be highly unrealistic. How and hy would barbarian women of old trim themselves up like that? meh

She is not very nude as it is just a side view. The Conan 24 nude cover puts it to shame. :cloud9:

The artist simply forgot to draw straps over her shoulders giving her the appearance of being nude. From what I remember, all you really see is a shadow.

I have a number of copies of the Elektra nude and remember when I first saw it, I was pretty disappointed. I always like nudity in my nudity.

You know what is sad. I have had several copies since they first came out, and I have never actually looked at the panels of so called nudity. I just never liked the Elektra character so I wasn't interested in actually reading her stories. I like Batman, Cap and sometimes Supe. I will break one out and post some pics here shortly.

Man, it is heck getting old.