• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WATCHMEN #1, page 25 (+ colour guide) - now for trade

6 posts in this topic

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me about this piece so far. I've decided to change tact on this for the moment - basically what I want to achieve from this is a page from my want list, so I am now looking at TRADE ONLY.

For newcomers - this is the Watchmen page (and colour guide) that I'm looking to part with:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=406391&GSub=63680

and I am eager to trade it for a piece on my want list (see below).

Any takers, please let me know...!

OK - thanks to everyone who has contacted me about this so far. Some really great possibilities have been suggested, but here's one last chance.

I have uploaded a new photo, as I realised the previous one obscured my favourite panel (the last one), and the one with the Comedian's Smiley face badge.

As before looking for a good Romita Sr. Spidey, Buscema Surfer or Sienkiewicz Cover/splash (preferably Marvel I think).

Like I've said to some - I'm being really fussy about this, and am still mulling over a few offers.

Thanks,

Simon

Every time I see this page I want it more.

I'll trade you my left nut for it, how does that sound? OK forget that, not interested in nuts, I can see that. How about my collection of Hellblazer slabs? Oh wait I forgot, I'm the only person in the entire world who's interested in those... I got it, one night with my girlfriend! (No touching, conversation only).

I can't have it can I? :(