• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They Thought Joan Was a 'Problem Child"

18 posts in this topic

Hey Andy, nice to see what truly holds an interest for you. :whistle:

Thanks! I love vintage ads, especially when they use comic strip form!

(I know what you meant you doofus. :makepoint:)

The schools and public buildings around this state still use the old industrial thin stuff, the kind that still maintains the softness of about a 100 grit sandpaper...., :eek:

I always wondered if the proctologists were getting some kind of a kick back off this product placement.

This stuff is definitely not sold in stores, so you have to go out to experience it..., or work in a public building, like I do..., one of the perks of the job, I suppose..., :(

splinters? wouldn't the parents have noticed that on their arses? or do they just give joan the cheap stuff and use the nice Charmin for themselves?

my mother buys the really cheap stuff. terrible. i just don't get it. thank goodness she didn't when i was a kid, but whenever I'm at her house I need to use like 100 sheets of it.