• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 196 Buckler art

6 posts in this topic

In rummaging I see that I have a decent chunk of the OA from Iron many 196. Not the cover or splash, interior pages, some more interesting than others, but this issue featured a bunch of other super heros as well. I didn't even remember I had it, so selling it won't be too emotional. What is this sort of stuff going for nowadays (I know it will depends on the page)?

Also, the corners are cropped at angles.

thanks. it'll depend on the panel i suppose. i can't imagine i paid anywhere close to that given that i forgot i owned them. buying BA/CA OA on ebay 5-7 years ago was great for these era specific second and third tier artists in that they were still really cheap. i have some sweet don sutton Dr. Strange stuff too.

now to figure out how to take a decent photo...

thanks. it'll depend on the panel i suppose. i can't imagine i paid anywhere close to that given that i forgot i owned them. buying BA/CA OA on ebay 5-7 years ago was great for these era specific second and third tier artists in that they were still really cheap. i have some sweet don sutton Dr. Strange stuff too.

now to figure out how to take a decent photo...

Don was a pretty good pitcher, but I didn't know he drew comics too. :)

I'm sure that you are referring to Tom Sutton. The Dr. Strange work brings back some fond memories, please let us know if you decide to sell those pages also.