• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM 17

14 posts in this topic

I really need help with this one, ok? Please?

scan0002-1.jpg

And the back cover, too.

scan0003-1.jpg

Page quality is off-white to cream.

On a side note, I bought this issue as an upgrade, but having it in hand now, I'm not thinking it is much better, as in at all, than the copy I already have. So, please, leave a grade so I can figure this out. If you guys are grading it around where I'm thinking it should grade, I may be trying to send this one back as it arrived in a less condition than advertised. If I can't get a return, I'll be offering it up on these forums, or possibly heading to (fe)E-Bay.

I did indeed get it from e-bay. I should have known better, but...you know. It's this hobby of ours. Sometimes, you take a gamble and it pays off big time. It just wasn't the case this time.

The seller was very nice in e-mails and hopefully we can work something out. I know I wouldn't have bid as much as I did had the description said something like, "moderate wear" instead of "minor wear" or "moderate scratches" instead of "minor creasing."

Minor to me, is well, minor. It would put a book in the you know 6.0+ ranges. With the scans they had, the book looked like 6.5 maybe 7.0 and with the description saying no rips, or tears, only minor wear and a minor crease, I was feeling optimistic.

Hopefully the seller will get back with me before too long. If not, like I said, I'll be looking for a buyer somewhere, because, honestly, this book is nice, it's just not nice enough for me. lol It will be looking for a new home soon.