• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got ten new books up for this week!

16 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130252074808&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I have a well rounded selection of books on ebay this week. Pretty low starting prices, so they are priced to sell. Last week I had a bunch of interest so thanks again!

Oh I also want feedback.....is it better if I put pics in my posts or is the link sufficient? I thought about putting the pics in this time, but I read that people get annoyed at the slow load times. Any opinions are appreciated.

Or he had two copies done hm

He mentioned that there were 2 done he knows of and implied that he was the owner of the 2. So it's probably the second copy.

From an earlier post.

"Yeah when I first got that WD48 I was planning to get a headsketch in silver on the large dark area......however the hand idea was what Charlie thought of. To be fair I will say there are two that exist. (Unless anyone besides me got this done)"

ooooooh I hate those NPB's

Pitboss- that WD has a much lower price this week, you might have a better chance at it....

ffcomics- thanks for the comment...I just gotta get rid of some stuff before baltimore....you can only hoard so much :)

btw I think I am gonna get burned on this house of secrets I got up, I tried the buy on ebay, get signed and flip approach....ouch It was a cool idea to get the first app. of swamp thing signed, but I bought it advertised as a 9.0 came back a 6.5

the other one I bought came back as a 9.0 and that now stays in my collection. I have not seen a ton of high grade copies of House of Secrets 92 myself...anyone have any input? is that a hard to find nice copy book? Any input is appreciated because I mostly mess with moderns...

thanks again