• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Many high-grade BUY-IT-NOW deals on ebay - complete series

1 post in this topic

Hey all.

Thanks to 5-cent listing day, I've listed a whack of complete series on eBay the other day.

They are a BUY-IT-NOW or BEST OFFER.

Here's the link.

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZcamper49

You'll find series such as MICRONAUTS, CAP AMERICA (VOL 2 & 3), MARVEL COLLECTOR'S ITEM CLASSICS, MARVEL'S GREATEST COMICS, BATMAN GOTHAM KNIGHTS, BATMAN SHADOW OF THE BAT, BATMAN LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT, DARKHAWK, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN (VOL 3), JLA, GREEN LANTERN (3RD SERIES), DC COMICS PRESENTS, FLASH (2ND SERIES), ASTONISHING X-MEN, CONAN THE BARBARIAN, DAREDEVIL, THE JOKER (sold for $90...sorry!), BATMAN FAMILY, CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, SUPERMAN #255 TO 678, ACTION COMICS #467 TO 866, SUPERMAN (2ND SERIES), PETER PARKER THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976), WEB OF SPIDER-MAN and INCREDIBLE HULK #1 TO 113.

I also listed all my INCREDIBLE HULKs from the first series in regular auctions along with some UNCANNY X-MEN auctions.

Some still do not have any scans uploaded....I'm working on that.

Get 'em before someone else snaps 'em up!