• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Incredible Hulk #1

22 posts in this topic

Here's another one that was sent off to CGC, I've got a scan from them.

Post your grades and I'll post the grade later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

These books are from a collection I helped my brother put together, we've had them for about 15 years and are getting around to having the keys slabbed.

Thanks in advance for your grades.

Hulk_1_FC.jpg[/img]

Hulk_1_BC.jpg[/img]

Here's another one that was sent off to CGC, I've got a scan from them.

Post your grades and I'll post the grade later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

These books are from a collection I helped my brother put together, we've had them for about 15 years and are getting around to having the keys slabbed.

Thanks in advance for your grades.

Hulk_1_FC.jpg[/img]

Hulk_1_BC.jpg[/img]

(worship)oh my GOD! (worship)

Aces, Green and tfl were spot on with a few others mentioning the grade witout commiting to it:

no tape of any kind on it by the way, that right edge is rough with the pre-marvel chipping but otherwise a real nice book. I think we bought it as a 7.0.

908820-003.jpg

Aces, Green and tfl were spot on with a few others mentioning the grade witout commiting to it:

no tape of any kind on it by the way, that right edge is rough with the pre-marvel chipping but otherwise a real nice book. I think we bought it as a 7.0.

908820-003.jpg

That's 2.5 pts out of 3! :acclaim:

Too bad I don't do so well in the contests.

I do better with mid-grade I guess. :(

908820-003.jpg

That's 2.5 pts out of 3! :acclaim:

Too bad I don't do so well in the contests.

I do better with mid-grade I guess. :(

Maybe from now I should just ask you what the grade is and not bother submitting them? (worship)