• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh, Happy Birthday Roy!

98 posts in this topic

Well , I was gonna start a new thread titled " Roy Models for GQ ?? " ....

Anyway , while at the book store today , I glaced thru the GQ ( B/C it had Vic. Secret models on the cover) , and I swear this guy modeling Dolce & Cabana , or somethin like that , looked just like Roy .

Anyway , it was a special and $12.00 , so I passed ......But , I may go get it tomorrow .... :/

Well , I was gonna start a new thread titled " Roy Models for GQ ?? " ....

Anyway , while at the book store today , I glaced thru the GQ ( B/C it had Vic. Secret models on the cover) , and I swear this guy modeling Dolce & Cabana , or somethin like that , looked just like Roy .

Anyway , it was a special and $12.00 , so I passed ......But , I may go get it tomorrow .... :/

:roflmao:

:/

BTW: you are not getting older you are getting better !!

:banana:

:gossip: You are just sucking up so you can take advantage of his AARP discount status!

Who me ???

:angel:

Actually Roy and I met two years ago today and recently he has started collecting comics for me too ?!?

I must be doing something right

:wishluck:

Even if you were doing it wrong my guess is it would still be right.

Some of us can tell the difference between right and wrong.

:whistle: