• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Copper Arc

32 posts in this topic

I'll throw out the first 15 issues of TMNT, with Casey Jones, April and the eventual death of Splinter. It was edgy, which is something that's pretty lost today amid the darker stories we see now, but back then it was refreshing and I still remember it that way.

I'll also mention the Spidey black costume run with Hobgoblin/Kraven's Last Hunt and Simonson's Thor.

Nostalgic pick - The Capture of Cobra Commander stoyline in Marvel's GI Joe. Or just about any arc from the first 100 issues of that book.

Issues #23-24? That was pretty good for me, too. Good introductory development of Storm Shadow. The whole arc of the Joes trying to follow an injured Baroness around, eventually meeting Zartan was also good.

The Great Darkness Saga. LOSH 290-294. A great cosmic, all-encompassing storyline, with a ton of history and a lot of really unique concepts in the DC universe

I've been trying to track down a copy of the trade. Definitely want to read this arc.

Was the TMNT reprinted in TP or HC?

I'll throw out the first 15 issues of TMNT, with Casey Jones, April and the eventual death of Splinter. It was edgy, which is something that's pretty lost today amid the darker stories we see now, but back then it was refreshing and I still remember it that way.

Was the TMNT reprinted in TP or HC?

I believe there was at least a TPB, and I think I have one in my collection, but unfortunately that part of the collection is several states away so I can't check any time soon.