• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THERE IS NOW A DD 7 CGC 9.6

176 posts in this topic

http://www.pedigreecomics.com/detail.php?issue_id=6412

THIS BOOK WAS A 9.2

RE SUBBD TO 9.4

AND NOW 9.6

DISCUSS

It's a link!!!! :o :o :o

An honest-to-goodness ing link!!!!

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

However, I find this rather disturbing, coming as it does two days before they run the particle collider. :eek:

OH MY GOD! I'M IMPRESSED!!!

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF PRESSING?

Presented here is by far the nicest Daredevil #7 in existence and it has bone white pages, that Pacific Coast newsstand fresh look, immaculate edges, a stress-free, gorgeous Pacific Coast spine and very sharp corners. The color inks are incredibly rich and liquid-like that you will think the cover bubbles flowing out of Daredevil's mouth are spilling onto the CGC holder! The back cover is SNOW WHITE and would grade a 9.8 without fear.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

do u think the book has been pressed a 2nd time?

there is still the spine crease on/near the upper staple- that wont go away

Well, Mr Schmell pressed most of the PCs first time around, so I've got no idea what the course of events/time line was with this little puppy. (shrug)

However, I think it's safe to say that it has been pressed at least once. (thumbs u

I bet you're just over the ing moon if you own one of those 9.4s. meh

This thread has the makings of a 100 pager. hm

I'm going to have to leave the boards for a while starting next week, so I'm praying for another 100-pager before I sign off.

C'mon guys, you can do it. I believe in you. :wishluck: