• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Brick O 100 Moderns for $38 shipped

17 posts in this topic

Thats right, a literal brick of current moderns for $38 shipped in Cont. USA only (thats $25 for the books, plus priority mail in a large flat rate box).

I did this last year and sold a dozen or so. Time again to clear out some stuff from the store.

I always end up with extra moderns from either misordering, people cutting back, dropping titles or what have you. So my loss is your gain if you like current moderns. What I do is go thru my stock from the last year or so of things I have too many of.

I pack a priority mail box full of them and I can get 100 in there from past experience. You get what I want to send you of 2.99 and up cover books. They will all be unread and VF+ or NM (Diamond comics doesn't guarantee stores get mint comics) just as I received them. The titles will be from all publishers, majority marvel and DC of course. Titles will be from mainstream (Spidey, wolvie, batman, superman, xmen, etc) to miniseries.

No pictures here cause its a random assortment!! I make them as I sell them and it does take a few days to pull these together and pack them.

The boxes are packed TIGHT, so much so that there is no room for packaging other than the books. So if a box takes a corner bump, some books might also. These are being sold for 25 cents a book though (plus shipping), so read and enjoy them. I don't think there was much damage to the last ones I sold as the PM boxes are sturdy and no one wants to risk dropping these full boxes on their feet.

PM me or use the :takeit: here with how many you would like. I can't combine shipping on these because of how they are packed.

Sorry to international folks but I would have to check on shipping charges to you, cost of the book box would be $25 plus exact shipping to send you one.

Shipping for a flat rate box of these to Australia please?

What sort of drek did people get the last time round? :P

It was a nice assortment. I don't collect moderns so I wasn't concerned about duplication. Avengers, Conan, Spider-Man, Brave & Bold, Batman & Superman books. Assortment of some of the Zombie books that are popping up & a few of the Grimm Fairy Tales Books. Good reading material probably not so good as an investment.

Mark

Shipping for a flat rate box of these to Australia please?

What sort of drek did people get the last time round? :P

Shawn.

There are several types of Flat rate box that can be sent.

The std type will cost $38.50 and will fit around 50 books with bags & boards.

The large type is about $44 and will probably fit 80 books or so.

You are paying for space and not weight so its best to have them sent with as few boards as possibe. You will nearly get twice as many books if you dont include bags/boards.

Russ...

Ok, read the original post, I can get 100 modern comics in a large flat rate box. I have done it probably 50-60 times between here and selling some on ebay.

No boards, bulk bagged together. No packing material, just the box and tape. If they get a little mishandled along the way, it shouldn't be a problem as they are destined for reading and only .25 a book.