• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring back Deathlok

114 posts in this topic

but on the whole he added to wealth of community here... albeit in a jizzmop kinda way... (thumbs u

I got on with him quite well on the whole and even I think he didn't add anything except flame wars to the err, wealth of the community.

Andy, thank you... I concur :cloud9:

....still waiting for someone to vouch for you by the way, the pm's have not been flooding in...so to speak :eek:

Is this a joke??? I hope so........ :sumo:

The fact that I refered to Andy by his first name, and then he replied to my post as well.... tis touching the level of defensiveness here (thumbs u

....though Andy, this doesn't necessarily count as a proper vouch I'm afraid, I don't make the rules, etc etc....

but on the whole he added to wealth of community here... albeit in a jizzmop kinda way... (thumbs u

I got on with him quite well on the whole and even I think he didn't add anything except flame wars to the err, wealth of the community.

Andy, thank you... I concur :cloud9:

....still waiting for someone to vouch for you by the way, the pm's have not been flooding in...so to speak :eek:

Is this a joke??? I hope so........ :sumo:

The fact that I refered to Andy by his first name, and then he replied to my post as well.... tis touching the level of defensiveness here (thumbs u

....though Andy, this doesn't necessarily count as a proper vouch I'm afraid, I don't make the rules, etc etc....

What rules??? :whatev:meh

Deathlok is a loser

People... I rest my case :acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Actually I'm going to start a thread about whether he is a loser or not...cause I'm not really sure.

lol

Deathlok is a loser

Actually I'm going to start a thread about whether he is a loser or not...cause I'm not really sure.

lol

We all write on a board celebrating a medium originally aimed at kids.... Roy, you could start a vortex we all get sucked into doh!

Deathlok is a loser

lol

We all write on a board celebrating a medium originally aimed at kids.... Roy, you could start a vortex we all get sucked into doh!

:acclaim:

What makes you think he isn't already here?

Well if he was, he'd stand out like dog's bollocks.... not a sheep in wolf's clothing that lad.

Rick is not stupid, he just had a big mouth.

Kinda like a soul mate eh... :makepoint:

Your apple doesn't fall too far from the tree either. Let's talk about that Amazing Spider-Man #1 some more.

Care to elaborate... :/

JC is there no forgiveness, or compassion within you.... :cool:

Not after he laid into Timulty like he did - his behavior was just disgusting and far below what you would expect from *any* human being.

Yeah, that was merciless. Tim is one fo the good guys. Always up beat, always helpful. Rick was just a punk azz bully.

Deathlok :sumo:

Sho'Nuff however, I would support in the coming back.

Unlike Lok, Sho'Nuff was actualy nice, and not a pr!ck.

(Well through PM, never actually read much of his postings)

I think the original posts are gone, but his style sometimes went like this:

shadroch: I love provenance.

ShoNuff: Slow down there shad, provenance isn’t something you can eat!

Deathlok :sumo:

Sho'Nuff however, I would support in the coming back.

Unlike Lok, Sho'Nuff was actualy nice, and not a pr!ck.

(Well through PM, never actually read much of his postings)

I think the original posts are gone, but his style sometimes went like this:

shadroch: I love provenance.

ShoNuff: Slow down there shad, provenance isn’t something you can eat!

Sounds mild?

Then again, I am one to never totally "get it" or "understand".