• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Price Reduced!!)(3) X-Men Books up for sale! Check it out! 99,121,123

7 posts in this topic

:news: Price Reduced!!

Hello again comic forum peeps! :)

Up on my 'lot' today is 3 X-men Comic Books, #99, #121, & #123.

I've had some help grading these so 'forgive me' if you disagree with the grades. Some actually told me they thought my grading was lower than they were, so if so it looks like it's your lucky day! lol I'd rather have MY end on the low side than yours! ;)

99: 8.0 - 8.5 (OPG $61 - $83)

Front Cover: Both top and bottom corners of spine show some wear and spine has stress cracks. Bottom right corner has 1/16" crease.

Back Cover: Bottom Left corner has impact mark/crease that doesn't break color. Top middle has some distributor ink on it, and bottom corner of spine shows some wear. Top right corner looks like it has an impact mark that blunted it.

Xmen99FrontCover.jpg

Xmen99BackCover.jpg

121: 8.0 (OPG $41)

Front Cover: Almost exactly middle of comic there's a circular smudge mark and it has a faint 1/16 trail line to the other side of cover, strangely it looks like it totally SKIPS sasquatch and starts up again?? Wonder if this was a printing defect? IDK But that's why i've graded it so low.

Back Cover: Top right corner of spine has a tiny nick in it. There's some minor distributor ink on back cover in white areas. Bottom right corner of spine shows wear.

Xmen121FrontCover.jpg

Xmen121BackCover.jpg

123: 8.5 (OPG $32)

Front Cover: Super Small crease at top & bottom corners of spine.

Back Cover: Top and bottom corners of spine have small impact marks, top left corner has small crease. Some distributor ink spuratically in white areas.

Xmen123FrontCover.jpg

Xmen123BackCover.jpg

OPG is around $156 (At my grades). I'm selling these for $85+shipping(That's almost 1/2 price!! :insane:). Paypal or Money Order accepted. No extra fee if you choose to use paypal either :cool:

First :takeit: gets it!

Happy Buying!

Jer

:news: Price Reduced!!

Hello again comic forum peeps! :)

Up on my 'lot' today is 3 X-men Comic Books, #99, #121, & #123.

I've had some help grading these so 'forgive me' if you disagree with the grades. Some actually told me they thought my grading was lower than they were, so if so it looks like it's your lucky day! lol I'd rather have MY end on the low side than yours! ;)

99: 8.0 - 8.5 (OPG $61 - $83)

Front Cover: Both top and bottom corners of spine show some wear and spine has stress cracks. Bottom right corner has 1/16" crease.

Back Cover: Bottom Left corner has impact mark/crease that doesn't break color. Top middle has some distributor ink on it, and bottom corner of spine shows some wear. Top right corner looks like it has an impact mark that blunted it.

Xmen99FrontCover.jpg

Xmen99BackCover.jpg

121: 8.0 (OPG $41)

Front Cover: Almost exactly middle of comic there's a circular smudge mark and it has a faint 1/16 trail line to the other side of cover, strangely it looks like it totally SKIPS sasquatch and starts up again?? Wonder if this was a printing defect? IDK But that's why i've graded it so low.

Back Cover: Top right corner of spine has a tiny nick in it. There's some minor distributor ink on back cover in white areas. Bottom right corner of spine shows wear.

Xmen121FrontCover.jpg

Xmen121BackCover.jpg

123: 8.5 (OPG $32)

Front Cover: Super Small crease at top & bottom corners of spine.

Back Cover: Top and bottom corners of spine have small impact marks, top left corner has small crease. Some distributor ink spuratically in white areas.

Xmen123FrontCover.jpg

Xmen123BackCover.jpg

OPG is around $156 (At my grades). I'm selling these for $85+shipping(That's almost 1/2 price!! :insane:). Paypal or Money Order accepted. No extra fee if you choose to use paypal either :cool:

First :takeit: gets it!

Happy Buying!

Jer

:takeit: