• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Life with Archie #1, 1959.

8 posts in this topic

Hi. LucyBop!! Cool Book! I don't collect Archies, but I can appreciate the scarecity and vinage of the book. And don't sweat the low grades. I love high grade books as much the next person, but some books your lucky to find in low grade and as long as their solid, no big chunks missing, defacing of the cover, we collectors still love'em. That's what I love about this hobby. The BOOKS themselves, not so much the finacial end of it. If you make money off of them great!; if not than we still LOVE this hobby. I've been collecting on and off since 1965. It still gets better. Just meeting really cool people, in the hobby over the years. There's been a few bad appples here and there, but for the most part great people, great hobby all around.

this one has been in my collection for years and I love it... there is no spots on the cover, the glare is from the slab and the lighting in the room where I shout the photo. It is a nice solid 4.0 Grade......

Its not the best grade, but try finding a copy of this one..... Its scarce.... And mine is now graded....

arch-7.jpg

I have a VG+ copy of that book, along with #2-100 of the series (minus a handful of numbers). Interested in buying?