• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleaning out the art closet. GPratt, THarris, PKuper, TSale, etc.

2 posts in this topic

I've started my first "for sale" gallery on CAF, so be gentle. ;)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=66613

I'm letting go of a variety of very nifty pieces which either haven't seen the marketplace in a decade, or were created especially for me around that same time. It's a mixture of very sweet Deadman commissions and Indy art from a variety of artists, plus a Shade page and a book plate tossed in for good measure.

I've had several pieces sell in the last 24 hours, but there's some really cool stuff left and I hadn't even thought to post it here. Still getting used to using the board, sorry.

Here's a bit of what to expect to find:

John Pound - From the artist that painted the original Garbage Pail Kids art for us all, comes a mighty cool Deadman painting. Go see for yourself!

plus

George Pratt - Deadman drybrush commission

Tim Sale - Deadman pencil commission

And several other Deadman commissions from Batton Lash, Peter Kuper, Phil Hester, Rick Veitch, Jay Geldhof and a few already sold.

Jason Asala - Poe pages

Jay Geldhof - painting from The Lost

Greg Hyland - Lethargic Lad splash

Rick Bryant - Samurai ink plate that I believe was used in his Tundra "sketchbook".

Shade the Changing Man #69 - Page featuring Shade, Kathy and a flashback of Roger.

Thanks for reading!

-e.