• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON Returns November 2nd! Featuring Wrightson and Laird!

72 posts in this topic

How are we going to identify each other?

We will all be wearing our secret decoder rings! :headbang:

decoderrings2.jpg

Hey, I didn't get mine!

I'll be the guy behind the table that's so busy you can't talk to me.... :wishluck:

And my books have dots!

decoderrings2.jpg

Hey, I didn't get mine!

I'll be the guy behind the table that's so busy you can't talk to me.... :wishluck:

And my books have dots!

Do you have any Christmas type toon tumblers this year?

decoderrings2.jpg

Hey, I didn't get mine!

And my books have dots!

Do you have any Christmas type toon tumblers this year?

Toon Tumblers will have their own table. I'm not sure if Paul got in a new batch of Holiday glasses yet. If he did, they will be there I am certain. I need some too!

Nice. The show received a quick write up in the Boston Herald online (thumbs u

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/arts_culture/view/2008_10_29_Cheap_weekend_thrills/srvc=home&position=3

You going? :wishluck:

Soooo, here's my suggestion:

Come out north of the city to 128/93 interchange(20 minutes from the show), have dinner at one of the joints out here(plenty to choose from), then anyone who wants can head over to my place to watch the football game!

Or we could do comething else.

Soooo, here's my suggestion:

Come out north of the city to 128/93 interchange(20 minutes from the show), have dinner at one of the joints out here(plenty to choose from), then anyone who wants can head over to my place to watch the football game!

Or we could do comething else.

(worship)

The only problem is that if I sit down to watch the game I may never get up! :D

Another great Boston show! I got a healthy stack of comics that gave me a pleasantly sore shoulder after carrying them around. Berni Wrightson couldn't have been sweeter (and I controlled my my giggly fan-boyishness in front of him...) and I got to chat with some swell folks. Thank you GAcollectibles for always asking about the book. It means a lot to me as it's been such a huge part of my life for the past 3 years. (You'll be among the first to know when it's ready!)

Great show. Packed when I arrived around noon. Great chatting while smoking a cig with Berni outside, even if it was a little cold. Picked up some more sweet books.. Also great seeing Bob Storms back in Boston again.

It seems that every show gets better and better and its a beautiful thing to see as Jimmy and Nick do a great job promoting it.

Another great show even though I only made it for the last 2 hours. Picked up a book from Andy (GACollectibles) and some from ckb who I got to meet for the first time. Picked up a couple of Toon Tumblers too! Missed Pontoon this year and for the second year in a row missed Nik! Maybe next year. Berni was great, the fool in front of me with about 100 items to sign wasn't.

GACollectibles and ckb selling right up to the end! Even though I was only there for a short time I had a great time!!!