• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How bout this X-Men 63 ??

5 posts in this topic

Hello again all, I also have this Xmen 63 that i need help on grading. Again i'm still learning the 'ways of grading' thru the OPG... I've come up with this being a 6.0

because of how 'dirty' the back cover looks in the white areas!? Crazy! Also the scan makes it look WAY worse than it is, but it's still noticable by regular eyesight :)

Ok, here it is:

Front Cover: All corners are rounded. Spine shows signs of wear and there's several spine stress marks. There's a number 44 written in the X of Xmen. There's a stress mark above the 'N' in Strangest that breaks color(Top almost middle of comic). Threre's a few stress marks that break color in the black area at covers edge near the Comics Code Stamp. And a very slight crease mark on the top right corner breaking color.

X-Men63FrontCover.jpg

Back Cover: Lots of 'dirtyness' around perimeter of comic and some near the center. Looks like a small water stain about half way down the spine. Very top edge of cover has multiple creases but no tears. Spine was multiple stress marks. Bottom spine corner has small impact mark. Very very tiny wear mark on the spine near bottom staple.

a6f7ec18.jpg

Thanks again peeps! Look forward to your responses!!

Jer