• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Sold Nothing @ The VCC and need money Sale

39 posts in this topic

Terms: Shipping is $6.00 for 1-5 raw comics in the USA.

International buyers, please note that shipping will be exact (and higher.)

Convention-Title-SA.gif

th_asm28.jpgth_50724-ASM29.jpg th_asm30.jpg th_asm31.jpg th_asmann4.jpg

•  
  • Amazing Spider-Man #28 G/VG My Price: $55.00 1st Molten Man. Tough Black Cover, :news: SOLD! Buy

• Amazing Spider-Man #29 G My Price: $30.00 Looks VG/FN but chunk out of bc :news: SOLD! Buy

• Amazing Spider-Man #30 VG My Price: $30.00 1st app. The Cat Peter breaks up with Betty Brant. :news: SOLD! Buy

• Amazing Spider-Man #31 VG My Price: $35.00 1st Gwen Stacy 1st Harry Osborn. :news: SOLD! Buy

• Amazing Spider-Man Annual #4 Reader My Price: $5.00 Human Torch Battle + Pin-Ups & More. Buy

th_DareDevil9.jpg th_dd10.jpg th_FantasticFour38.jpg th_IMG5.jpg th_ff43.jpg

• DareDevil #9 VG- My Price: $13.00 Great Story. Cover whiter than scan appears. :news: SOLD! Buy

• DareDevil #10 VG My Price: $16.00 Excellent Wally Wood Cover. :news: SOLD! Buy

• Fantastic Four #38 FN- My Price: $25.00 Frightful Four app. :news: SOLD! Buy

• Fantastic Four #41 VG++ My Price: $16.00 The Thing goes crazy evil. Frightful Four app. Buy

• Fantastic Four #43 G/VG My Price: $9.00 Buy

th_ff44.jpgth_IMG2_0001.jpg th_IMG2_0002.jpg th_JourneyIntoMystery116.jpg th_jim119.jpg

• Fantastic Four #44 G/VG My Price: $8.00 1st Gorgon. Rust on staples. Buy

• Fantastic Four #67 VG/FN My Price: $10.00 1st Warlock :news: SOLD! Buy

• Incredible Hulk #125 VG My Price: $3.00 Absorbing Man Fight! Buy

• Journey Into Mystery #116 VG/FN My Price: $20.00 Great example of crossovers and cameos in Marvel U. Avengers App. Buy

• Journey Into Mystery #119 VG+ My Price: $1.00 Intro Hogun, Fandrall, and Volstagg. :news: SOLD! Buy

th_jim120.jpg th_jim122.jpg th_marveltales2gvg.jpg th_sc00b69960.jpg th_sgtf15.jpg

• Journey Into Mystery #120 VG/FN My Price: $15.00 Awesome Fire Cover. Absorbing Man Action! :news: SOLD! Buy

• Journey Into Mystery #122 VG/FN My Price: $14.00 More Absorbing Man Action! Buy

• Marvel Tales #2 G/VG My Price: $4.00 Reprints X-Men 1, Avengers #1, Hulk #4, and Strange Tales #115 Buy

• Sgt. Fury #14 VG My Price: $8.00 1st Blitzkrieg Squad Buy

• Sgt. Fury #19 FN My Price: $10.00 Buy

th_sgtf21.jpg th_sgtf24.jpg th_sgtf25.jpg th_StrangeTales137VG.jpg th_StrangeTales138GD.jpg

• Sgt. Fury #21 VG+ My Price: $6.00 Buy

• Sgt. Fury #24 VG My Price: $5.00 Rust on lower staple. Buy

• Sgt. Fury #25 VG+ My Price: $6.00 Red Skull app. Buy

• Strange Tales #137 GD/VG My Price: $4.00 Buy

• Strange Tales #138 GD My Price: $2.00 Intro Eternity. Copy A. Buy

th_IMG4.jpg th_StrangeTales141VG-.jpg th_TalesofSuspense69GD.jpg th_IMG4_0001.jpg th_tta73vgp.jpg

• Strange Tales #138 VG My Price: $5.00 Intro Eternity. Copy B. Buy

• Strange Tales #141 GD/VG My Price: $2.00 Buy

• Tales of Suspense #69 GD My Price: $3.00 1st Titanium Man Buy

• Tales of Suspense #71 VG/FN My Price: $10.00 :news: SOLD! Buy

• Tales to Astonish #73 VG My Price: $6.00 Slight Miscut. Buy

th_Two-GunKid64.jpg th_xmen13.jpg

• Two-Gun Kid #64 G/VG My Price: $4.00 Water damage at bottom of book. Buy

• X-Men #13 VG My Price: $45.00 2nd Juggernaut. Human Torch app. :news: SOLD! Buy

email.gifGot a question? Send CAP Freak a PM

Amazing Spider-Man #28 G/VG My Price: $55.00 1st Molten Man. Tough Black Cover

Amazing Spider-Man #29 G My Price: $30.00 Looks VG/FN but chunk out of bc

Amazing Spider-Man #30 VG My Price: $30.00 1st app. The Cat Peter breaks up with Betty Brant.

Amazing Spider-Man #31 VG My Price: $35.00 1st Gwen Stacy 1st Harry Osborn.

...at 20% off?

:takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #28 G/VG My Price: $55.00 1st Molten Man. Tough Black Cover

Amazing Spider-Man #29 G My Price: $30.00 Looks VG/FN but chunk out of bc

Amazing Spider-Man #30 VG My Price: $30.00 1st app. The Cat Peter breaks up with Betty Brant.

Amazing Spider-Man #31 VG My Price: $35.00 1st Gwen Stacy 1st Harry Osborn.

...at 20% off?

:takeit:

:winnah: SOLD! :news:

I never sell well at the VCC. I guess people are so bombarded buy the multitude of other booths that they never stop to look at my small plain offering. Oh well.

Plus, the lack of Bronze certainly doesn't help. Check out the guys with the massive VCC sales, greggy, cd4ever, GA, Totem, etc., and they're all selling tons of BA raw and slabbed.

You can't fight demographics.

I never sell well at the VCC. I guess people are so bombarded buy the multitude of other booths that they never stop to look at my small plain offering. Oh well.

Plus, the lack of Bronze certainly doesn't help. Check out the guys with the massive VCC sales, greggy, cd4ever, GA, Totem, etc., and they're all selling tons of BA raw and slabbed.

Good point.

hm

I lingered at your booth over the weekend, but couldn't quite pull the trigger until you said '20% off!' :grin:

Ahem. :sumo:

I was interested in those DDs...but buying only two books is not very economical for me :(

Cap, how come you're selling off your prized Pop Art run? :shrug:

P.S. How are you online? Aren't you supposed to be in school?

I had to go to school. I can not stand to ignore my love for the Golden Age. I have decided pare down my collection in order to do so. I decided to go through my collection and pick out the comics I wanted to keep no matter which run or set they belong to. I decided to keep my CAP run, Steranko's, and select SA Marvels. Can't wait to show you the sweet books I got.

I was interested in those DDs...but buying only two books is not very economical for me :(

What else are you looking for. Maybe I could make it worth your while.