• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LAST, BEST A.S.S!

7 posts in this topic

I know it's not out until Wednesday, and I have not read even a page from it, but I can already proclaim that All Star Superman #12 is the best comic book ever made, ever.

(It is also the very last floppy monthly comic book I will purchase, as I had made the TPB switch after the series started. )

Goodbye, A.S.S.

Goodbye, floppies.

You will both be missed.

I know it's not out until Wednesday, and I have not read even a page from it, but I can already proclaim that All Star Superman #12 is the best comic book ever made, ever.

(It is also the very last floppy monthly comic book I will purchase, as I had made the TPB switch after the series started. )

Goodbye, A.S.S.

Goodbye, floppies.

You will both be missed.

You won't miss the floppies. Going strictly trade was the best move I ever made. (thumbs u

Goodbye, A.S.S.

Goodbye, floppies.

You will both be missed.

You won't miss the floppies. Going strictly trade was the best move I ever made. (thumbs u

floppies and that pic of winona- what juxtaposition

Goodbye, A.S.S.

Goodbye, floppies.

You will both be missed.

Oh, I don't miss them AT ALL. Apart from this book, I made the switcheroo 2 years ago.