• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with the pic in this eBay auction?

27 posts in this topic

My original question to the seller:

Hello,

I am interested in the Batman comic, and have a couple questions. I'm confused as to the shipping cost. You say the winning bidder only pays $2.20 handling and you will pay the shipping, but you list the shipping as $11.20: please clarify. Also, the comic book image, and CGC blue label look a bit odd. Are the laying on the plastic sub? Thank you for your time.

Their answer:

Here's the s&h scoop. The 2.20 covers postage and packaging. Actually just packaging since we pay postage. The 9.00 is for insurance that is optional. However it is only optional if you pay by check or money order. Insurance is mandatory if you pay by paypal. As far as the image goes the book is a digital photo laying on white background. That's just the way my camera takes pics. Hope this answers all questions.

J

My original question to the seller:

Hello,

I am interested in the Batman comic, and have a couple questions. I'm confused as to the shipping cost. You say the winning bidder only pays $2.20 handling and you will pay the shipping, but you list the shipping as $11.20: please clarify. Also, the comic book image, and CGC blue label look a bit odd. Are the laying on the plastic sub? Thank you for your time.

Their answer:

Here's the s&h scoop. The 2.20 covers postage and packaging. Actually just packaging since we pay postage. The 9.00 is for insurance that is optional. However it is only optional if you pay by check or money order. Insurance is mandatory if you pay by paypal. As far as the image goes the book is a digital photo laying on white background. That's just the way my camera takes pics. Hope this answers all questions.

J

That's one sweet camera - making the edges look so sharp and all ;)