• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore ON-Site Question

17 posts in this topic

When I get to Baltimore and get in on Friday, will CGC be accepting subs for the weekend?

I need to make sure that my 4-5 books I am going to on-site get in and back to me before the 6-7 hour trip back on Sunday.

So, CGC will accept subs on Friday, correct?

doh!

Shizer, i thought they were doing on-site. Oh well, it looks like ill be doing a submission with them soon then.

Bring it with you and drop it off. Save shipping costs one way (shrug)

Better he mails them in. CGC ships out after the convention and my personal experience is it takes longer to get your books back that way.

Direct mail to them (paid with CC) seems to get the fastest return time. FIFO.

Better he mails them in. CGC ships out after the convention and my personal experience is it takes longer to get your books back that way.

I guess I need to start working on another submission then.

Watson said he would go in on some moderns with me (although i would have about 2) so maybe an Economy Tier with you Joey or maybe Mike :shrug:

Yeah, I wouldn't do a drop off at a convention either. Haven't you heard the paperclip story? :eek:

So you've got one too, huh?

I'll be bringing a previous "paperclip story" to the con to discuss it with Matt Nelson. :o

Let me sum it up this way: you can see the impression the CGC booth paperclip left on the front cover of my formerly NM/NM- original owner Spidey 121. :boo:

MAIL YOUR BOOKS TO SARASOTA, PEEPS!

I guess I need to start working on another submission then.

Watson said he would go in on some moderns with me (although i would have about 2) so maybe an Economy Tier with you Joey or maybe Mike :shrug:

I will be doing a modern and a Value Tier right after Baltimore. The more the merrier.

Yeah, I wouldn't do a drop off at a convention either. Haven't you heard the paperclip story? :eek:

So you've got one too, huh?

I'll be bringing a previous "paperclip story" to the con to discuss it with Matt Nelson. :o

Let me sum it up this way: you can see the impression the CGC booth paperclip left on the front cover of my formerly NM/NM- original owner Spidey 121. :boo:

MAIL YOUR BOOKS TO SARASOTA, PEEPS!

Mine is essential the same song only the second verse, Bob. :(