• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What comic company turns out the best comics today

Best Comic Company  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Best Comic Company

27 posts in this topic

Which company has been turning out the best series lately. Marvel seems to be going down hill a bit in my opinion, although i think Wolverine and Captain America has been the best stuff in a long time. So lets hear what everyone thinks. My vote goes to Image!!

i'm surprised more people are voting for dark horse over image...

didnt think there were more hellboy fans than WD and Invincible fans...

(tsk) Don't forget about The Goon, Fear Agent, Umbrella Academy, Rex Mundi, the Star Wars books...Dark Horse has a lot of great titles going for it right now, not just Hellboy! Though, Image would be a close second (mostly because of Kirkman).

DC and Marvel muck things up too much with crossovers, events, and a myriad of hum-drum superhero titles.

Marvel = Overhyped and under produced storylines (Purdy Art where da story at)with a few exceptions.

DC = Overhyped underproduced visually ( good story, where da purdy art at) with a few exceptions.

Image = Non existent stories with great art with one or two exceptions.

Dark Horse = Some great books, some big misses, but consistently better than the competition.

My 2 cents!

I think IDW puts out better books at the moment than all of the above mentioned. 30 Days, Wormwood Gentleman Corpse, Epilogue, Dead She Said etc... Bring it on (thumbs u

But I voted DC because of the Bat...