• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY! DUPCEK ASM #13 lol!

65 posts in this topic

Hey Mr. Steve,

If you are successful with this let me know. I still have a few authentic Dupcak books. Some even stamped with the infamous "FILE COPY" to denote it as an Eastern/Eastman Color Film Copy. I forget what he called it now. It's been a long time.

(thumbs u

Hey Mr. Steve,

If you are successful with this let me know. I still have a few authentic Dupcak books. Some even stamped with the infamous "FILE COPY" to denote it as an Eastern/Eastman Color Film Copy. I forget what he called it now. It's been a long time.

(thumbs u

lol All loathe poop check!!!

Steve,

If I buy this and am dissatisfied with the extent of the colour-touch, or feel there's not been enough chopped off the edges, will you issue a prompt refund to maintain your board rep? And can this refund be issued from a Paypal account in some stranger's name, so that I get the full, authentic feel from this transaction? (shrug)

Steve,

If I buy this and am dissatisfied with the extent of the colour-touch, or feel there's not been enough chopped off the edges, will you issue a prompt refund to maintain your board rep? And can this refund be issued from a Paypal account in some stranger's name, so that I get the full, authentic feel from this transaction? (shrug)

:roflmao:

Steve,

Yes! And, Yes!

OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY! DUPCEK ASM #13 lol!

Going to be selling a certain FF 3? :whistle:

(tsk)

You need to be spanked!

Bradley! Where are you?! Aces needs/wants to be PUNISHED! :o

I really need a FF 3.

My copy has got model paint all over the back. :(

And isn't Dena in charge of spankings? :baiting:

See, you guys are making me feel like the true low-grade, dirty funny book collector that I am. I'm actually thinking about shooting Mr. B a legit offer on this. :( (Just need to wait a day or so to see if...something works out first) Otherwise, it actually looks like a nice book. It's not this issue's fault one of its previous owners didn't take good care of it :sorry:

Where's Sky? I know she'd have my back on this one. :grin: