• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY! DUPCEK ASM #13 lol!

65 posts in this topic

Come one, come all!

Yes, that's right boys and girls, you too could be the lucky winner of one of the infamous "Danny boy" books! (thumbs u

Step right up and see bad color touch by an amatuer in resto techniques! :makepoint:

Wonder at a comic chopped on 2 of it's 4 edges for no other reason than utter greed and low self esteem! :o

Marvel at how one man with a tiny :censored: needs to make up for it by ripping off comic fans young and old! :golfclap:

Be amazed how the quality of a comic goes from nice to :censored: 'ed up! (:

So....who's gonna be our lucky winner????? hm

dupcekspidey13zv5.jpg

Yes! Here in all it's glory is a "dupcek". doh!

It's kind of sad how his name has become a verb like "A Lewinsky". Though Danny boy looks more like Linda Tripp then our dear Monica. Hey, I am sure this is the legacy his parents would have wanted. Or, was he hatched, not birthed?! See, that is an extra added attraction at no extra expense! How can any brave soul pass this up?

Will probably grade out a 4.5 SA Trimmed.

Last 4.5 GPA is $265, you can be the proud owner of this sad, infamous piece of comic book history for only $90 shipped! That's $10 less than 2.0 OPG!!!!

Everyone's a winner, bargins galore!

Are you able to guarantee that the comic is color touched and trimmed?

:roflmao:

Wouldn't we need to have it (the work) witnessed...so it can achieve a CGC "R" SERIES Slab ?....TO TRULY MaXIMIZE IT'S POTENTIAL? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Wouldn't we need to have it (the work) witnessed...so it can achieve a CGC "R" SERIES Slab ?....TO TRULY MaXIMIZE IT'S POTENTIAL? GOD BLESS...

Why do you think it's not in a CGC holder???? See, this book is really untouched, I just want to sell it as a dupcek book to fool you all. HAHAHAHAHAHA............

Will it come with a COA or personal affidavit? hm

Does the Robojojodoodoo give them out?

Well, is there some sort of provenance/chain of ownership to prove that it's Hammer's book?

It's like a Pedigree but for nefarious reasons... (And I do consider it a part of comics history... even if it's part of the sordid side.)

Why do you think it's not in a CGC holder???? See, this book is really untouched, I just want to sell it as a dupcek book to fool you all. HAHAHAHAHAHA............

Good god, man.......how diabolical. :sumo:

Will probably grade out a 4.5 SA Trimmed

Steve...can you explain why the grade is so low???...where the color touch is???...and which edges have been trimmed???... :wishluck:

Lots of creasing and I would rather grade tight when selling RAW.