• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First CGC Book Goon #1 9.8 SS Sketch

21 posts in this topic

wow that is ridiculously fast turnaround. He might have paid the extra $8 per book.....or maybee even walk thru service?

I dunno but to have it back from baltimore already that is nuts!

GOON 1 on EBay signed

That's not me. It cool to see how this goes.

I wonder how did he get his back so fast?

And who's gonna be the first to tell the ebay seller that his is not "THE ONLY ONE IS EXISTENCE...THAT"S RIGHT...ONE OF A KIND!!!" ???

He probably checked the census and saw one of them and assumed it was his, because as we all know, the census is updated instantly when the book is slabbed.

:roflmao:

C

sold for 493.78 to Goonmania again..

I was the underbidder on that one...exactly how many copies of this same book in the same grade does Goonmania need?

This is the third 9.8 FROM THIS SAME SELLER that he has won in the last 45 days. :frustrated:

C

Who is this guy? I've watched him snatch those Goon #1 9.8's time after time...he's got deep pockets, that's for sure. I think he's pretty much breaking GPA everytime (which doesn't matter because he's setting the bar each time).

That's why I snatched up Rich's Goon #1 9.6. I figured it was the only way I had a shot at a high-grade slabbed copy.

I wonder if that's the only issue and grade he's buying (hoarding)... hm Maybe he'll be interested in setting some high bars on my Goon SS books (that should be here this week!)... :grin:

He must be banking on being an exclusive supplier of 9.8 #1's once the movie hits when everyone and their aunt Martha has heard of the Goon and gotten a knife in the eye! I can only imagine the prices by then and how much direct effect this guy is trying to have over it. Any thoughts on his "strategery?"

I can tell you he wont get my copy. If I do sell it, I would advertise here when I would list it, and it would be a buy it now with free shipping ;). Hence, giving my fellow members 30% using the microsoft cashback.

Honestly, though you knew goonmania was going snagg that.