• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! ASM 5 - CGC 7.5

88 posts in this topic

Ive never seen so many people be so rude in one thread to someone who deserved nothing of the sort.

linky dinky somethings stinky

i know but its still his book . He tried to give an awesome deal and got his time wasted. He tried to get something closer to fmv and he got flamed. He says firm and gets confusing ill take it offers posted in his thread (shrug) Jus seems slightly disrespectful to me. Glad its over and the bleeding has stopped, grats to both parties :applause:

Ive never seen so many people be so rude in one thread to someone who deserved nothing of the sort.

i know but its still his book . He tried to give an awesome deal and got his time wasted. He tried to get something closer to fmv and he got flamed. He says firm and gets confusing ill take it offers posted in his thread (shrug) Jus seems slightly disrespectful to me. Glad its over and the bleeding has stopped, grats to both parties :applause:

:gossip: sale falls through, post it still open in the first thread, and sell at the same price

(thumbs u

it turned out to be a very solid deal for the buyer IMO. Glad to see a happy ending to a thread gone wrong. I really don't see a legit gripe over a price change once the seller did some research and realized he was letting this one go on the cheap.

I think the only one who has the right to complain would be Brent as i didn't see an immediate payment statute in the original thread. Things like that should be clearly stated IMO!

Quick question all....

The buyer appears to be a new board member. He paid using a paypal account that is "ineligible" for "Seller Protection Policy." Should I be concerned? (shrug)

This is my first big sale here, so would appreciate advice for this situation.

BTW, I was just asked if I didn't pay due to lack of funds. Just to clarify - I don't do paypal anymore and seller wanted immediate payment via paypal. Since the book was a marginal buy for a dealer (but a GREAT buy for a collector), I said just put it back up for sale since he wants payment right away. Hope that clarifies any confusion here.

Brent

Quick question all....

The buyer appears to be a new board member. He paid using a paypal account that is "ineligible" for "Seller Protection Policy." Should I be concerned? (shrug)

See, if you had sold it to me you wouldn't have to worry about that. I'm good for all levels of money! :grin::baiting:

Quick question all....

give the buyer references . ebay? board sales?

Boy this thread is crazy.

I don't know what's worse...

No buyers and only crickets in your sales thread, or half a dozen buyers at all different prices so that you end up needing a straight jacket trying to keep track.

Quick question all....

See, if you had sold it to me you wouldn't have to worry about that. I'm good for all levels of money! :grin::baiting:

Seller thinks your cheap :kidaround:

Quick question all....

Hell. Go down and Bail-Out Wallstreet Uncle Scrooge.. :roflmao:

:jokealert: