• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beware this auction and seller!

11 posts in this topic

This seller has owed me a refund on this book for over a month now. It was a badly restored fair sold as a G+/VG- . Now its relisted with the same auction copy even after i pointed out that the cover was glued back on and all the other work done to it. He STILL hasn't sent me a refund!

exposed #1

Consider yourself warned!

no actually i have not yet, when i calle dhim on it 15 minutes ago, he responded with this

my bookkeeper has the info so she should have it out right away

i took the mailing address right from the previous mailing

thanks

richie

So do i follow up now with safeharbour or give him a few days?

Retaliatory negs are the best reason to have two eBay accounts if you sell as well as buy...

Is it even legal for the guy to sell the same comic he sold you, when in point of fact you still technically "own" the comic in some sense? Until you get that refund, he's selling your comic, far as I'm concerned.

I would contact him again and say "I want the $ before this auction ends, or I'll contact the high bidder and explain the situation to them."

i got the money as soon as i left the negative. After 5 weeks of runaround within 15 minutes of leaving him the neg, the money was in my paypal. Then came the retalatory. i did email the winner anyway & explain the deal to him, as i have dealt with the buyer before. F'n jerk.