• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the respect for Death of Capt. Marvel?

27 posts in this topic

Does CGC encase books like the Marvel Graphic Novels?

I've got 1st printings of the New Mutants and Captain Marvel issues in 9.6/9.8, and beaters for reading. I'd rather not ever risk damaging the higher-end copies.

Anyone ever run across a high-grade 1st prnt of God Loves Man Kills? I goofed up years ago and traded that off and regretted it ever since.

Yes, for a while now. I believe I stated somewhere in this thread I had a CGC NM graded copy of DCM, as well as both KISS MGN, and my Savage Sword# 1 (thumbs u

Sweet! What great books to have encased.

One of my independent favorites was Nexus 1 from Capital Comics. Would love to get that large-size magazine encased along with the MGN's.

I think the Marvel Graphic novels in Grade are seriously undervalued and Like the DC Treasuries should move upward sooner than later!

I suspect there are cases and cases of every issue of Marvel Graphic Novel in some warehouse.

Expect to see NEATSTUFF selling an unopened case of MGN #1 (and every other issue) on ebay one of these days. 2c