• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Live!

308 posts in this topic

So I have a new iPhone. What better way to test it out under extreme conditions than a comic convention.

I'll be posting pics in this thread throughout the weekend. Keep checking back to see what's going on. (Unless this is a total failure and my phone doesn't work in the convention center, or anywhere else, then you can all mock me.)

Off to a quick nap then Geppi's this afternoon.

So I have a new iPhone. What better way to test it out under extreme conditions than a comic convention.

I'll be posting pics in this thread throughout the weekend. Keep checking back to see what's going on. (Unless this is a total failure and my phone doesn't work in the convention center, or anywhere else, then you can all mock me.)

This should be an interesting experiment - looking forward to it........ (thumbs u

Make sure you get a pic of Steve with his sweet briefcase!

sadtf5.jpg