• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SLABS

40 posts in this topic

Hey, selling some books again. If these don't sell here then off to ebay they go. I charge $10 shipping for one cgc book. I pack books well so you will receive the book in the shape it was shipped. Any questions, feel free to PM. First (worship)(worship)(worship):o:o wins naturally. Hagglers will be disintegrated promptly.

Sgt Fury & his Howling Commandos #12 CGC 9.4 Off White to White Pages PRICE $450

comics004-1-1.jpg

Giggle Comics #54 CGC 9.4 White Pages PRICE $400 From the [font:Arial Black]In the Wall Collection[/font]

The In the Wall Collection is a pretty interesting find, I am sure it can be looked up around here.

I do have the certificate though it may take a while to find. This is the only graded copy of this book, I don't really have any data or yardstick with which to measure as only one CGC issue has ever sold (#1) of all the issues in the series.

comics013-1.jpg

I sent it,. I know it a joke and you are disintegrated

You sent me a photobucket link. I told you photobucket no workie for me at work.

doh!

I'll un-disintegrate you now. I only have a photobucket account, so I dont know how to send a scan, I an idjit!. Here, I have a happy medium. I'll describe the cover for you... The upper corner has ever so slight a fraying ( I call it cat paws cuz its a little fuzzy).

I sent it,. I know it a joke and you are disintegrated

You sent me a photobucket link. I told you photobucket no workie for me at work.

doh!

Is it just photobucket, or are you blocked from all image hosts

Just photobucket it seems...

This one from another thread seems to work.

(worship)

sex_swinger2.jpg