• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another ebay tool to avoid

45 posts in this topic

OK, his message was priceless lol

"I kinda get the feeling you're trying to sabotage my scam here. People are asking questions about things they shouldn't know about"

Seriously, what a tool! lol

lol

How dare you try to sabotage another collector's scam!

"I kinda get the feeling you're trying to sabotage my scam here. People are asking questions about things they shouldn't know about"

He really wrote "scam," not "sale"? Incredible. You should forward that email to Ebay.

He really wrote sale, but someone changed it to scam in a post.

Doesn't matter, this book won't be for sale for awhile.

Must have been all those questions about the lower staple.....

hm

The boards rock!!

:headbang:

He really wrote "scam," not "sale"? Incredible. You should forward that email to Ebay.

I missed that. Astounding - talk about a Freudian slip....

If I get my $$ back he'll be getting a neutral. I'm curious to how many times he's going to have to sell this before someone doesn't notice.

hm

maybe he did not know. If you get your money back, why not give the guy a break? I bought a couple of slabs from him earlier this year and the seller did every thing right. Thanks for the heads up on the book.

:news:

I just received a letter from the seller, with a money order that was 20 bucks short of what I paid for the book (postmarked days later than when he said he sent it). meh

bsletter.jpg

Here is the item I won linky dinky and no where does it state no refunds. Besides the fact he told me to send it back for a refund when I asked. hm

I tried to be nice, but now it's just a matter of principal. :sumo:

Paypal dispute escalated to a claim!!

:acclaim: :acclaim: