• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

storm shadow vs snake eyes poll. who is number 1?

snake eyes vs. storm shadow  

81 members have voted

1. 1. snake eyes vs. storm shadow

19 posts in this topic

Snake eyes

BTW when does the movie come out?

Who cares after seeing a more updated cast list it's going to be bad very bad. Brendan Fraser is playing Gung Ho. I can't think of a worse actor for the part. Destro is being played by a scrawny little person_without_enough_empathy, and Duke looks slightly inbred.

Both are Ninja's and trained aat the same place.

I vote Storm Shadow. They both have good stories though which really intertwine alot but overall Ill take the ninja over the commando.

Yes I know the whole story and about zartan being hired to kill snake eyes and kills the master thinking he was killing snake eyes when actually the master was mimicking the breathing pattern thus storm shadow after a bunch of stuff joins cobra to find out the killer was hired by cobra commander. Then goes goes back and fourth where storm shadow is a cobra assasin or works for the joes or is independent. But when it comes down to it, Snake Eyes file card and battle reports says he is a Commando and not listed as a Ninja even though he has training with the clan. Thus when I distinguish between the both why I said I would take the ninja over the commando.

Whats funny is that i havnt seen the black s.s. and we made one as kids. My brother and I took a S.S. apart painted it and made it as a Billy ninja in training, using a flash head. even painted an eye patch

The black ninja was actually an international one that wasn't even named Storm Shadow but it used all the parts of the original Storm Shadow figure and was named Ninja Ku. Found it odd that they made this one for the 25th anniversary.

If this movie hits big both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes could become as big as Wolverine. both great characters with Snake Eyes slightly ahead.

:o

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:screwy:

They made fun of Transformers also. last time I looked Transformers destroyed Superman and Fantastic Four at the box office. it isn`t any stretch that G.I. JOE will beat Wolverine at the box office next year.Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are GI JOE. stock up on those GI JOE 21`S now.