• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first con report......Baltimore!

78 posts in this topic

Got off the plane at BWI around 2 o'clock on Friday and found a cab to take me to the Days Inn Inner Harbor.Got checked in and waited for Danny/Mutantkeys and Steve/Evilash to arrive.Once they arrived we sat in the room for a few and chatted it up while we partook :D of some cold liquid refreshment ;) .Headed over to the ESPN Zone around ?? (I had no idea of the time the entire trip,my inner clock was seriously off!).Met a whole slew of boardmembers for the first time,awesome to put faces to screennames! Chatted it up with Buffyfan,Strongguy and Lonchair for a bit,some great guys! Comicgrinder is quite a character needless to say lol . Didn't really get to chat with the rest of the guys much,they were at the other end of the table embedded in their own conversations! Unfortunately I left my camera in the room that night :sorry:

So that party broke up fairly early and we (Steve,Danny,James/Comicgrinder,Medstudentnerd,Macman and myself headed over to Comicgrinders hotel where we continued the party and had a quite entertaining evening once a few hundred drunk college girls began flooding the streets from it seemed every direction :luhv: .....

Enough of THAT... Suffice it to say,my first day in Baltimore rocked!!!

Saturday morning after only 4 hours of sleep we headed off to the Con.First thing that caught my eye was this freakin' awesome poster advertising Saw V coming out Halloween :headbang::headbang:

47960047jj1.jpg