• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off slabs and raw Gold to modern. Including a Mystery Men #1

91 posts in this topic

Ok, I have time for this one now. The rest will have to be later.

I'm going to call this a 2.5+/3.0. I've seen fuglier 4.0s. It has sweet oww pages. All attached. Chip on lower left fc is held on with a tiny piece of tape. Slight miss cut.

Awesome Schomburg war cover.

$200

BlackTerror3gvg001.jpg

BlackTerror3gvg.jpg

I'm going to call this a 2.5+/3.0. I've seen fuglier 4.0s. It has sweet oww pages. All attached. Chip on lower left fc is held on with a tiny piece of tape. Slight miss cut.

$200

BlackTerror3gvg001.jpg

BlackTerror3gvg.jpg

:takeit:....My 1st Shlom..... :cloud9:

$200

BlackTerror3gvg001.jpg

BlackTerror3gvg.jpg

:whatthe:

$200

BlackTerror3gvg001.jpg

BlackTerror3gvg.jpg

Very nice pick up. (thumbs u

$200

BlackTerror3gvg001.jpg

BlackTerror3gvg.jpg

:D ........................................... :makepoint:

Figured out how to get duck tape off yet , pal ? ......................... :whistle:

Hahaha nice one.. I actually saw it before class, but wanted to think about it while taking some notes. I am happy she found a good home though. Just got a BT #2 that is quite lonely without her sisters

(thumbs u

$200

BlackTerror3gvg001.jpg

BlackTerror3gvg.jpg

:D ........................................... :makepoint:

Figured out how to get duck tape off yet , pal ? ......................... :whistle:

That's hi-tech duck tape, now...I'll use it to tape up my Internet connection. :smirk:

This is a good one. One of my favorite non-Timely Schomburg covers.

Exciting Comics #45...I'm grading it 5.0/5.5....It presents in much nicer in my opinion, but has three non color breaking bends on the fc and the obvious name stamp..It is all firmly attached and has atleast cream to off white pq. I really think they are closer to off white but am playing it safe.......$250

Each time I look at this one, I get that much closer to not selling.

Exciting45.jpg

Exciting45001.jpg

This is a good one. One of my favorite non-Timely Schomburg covers.

Exciting Comics #45...I'm grading it 5.0/5.5....It presents in much nicer in my opinion, but has three non color breaking bends on the fc and the obvious name stamp..It is all firmly attached and has atleast cream to off white pq. I really think they are closer to off white but am playing it safe.......$250

Each time I look at this one, I get that much closer to not selling.

Exciting45.jpg

Exciting45001.jpg

:takeit: