• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off slabs and raw Gold to modern. Including a Mystery Men #1

91 posts in this topic

This is a good one. One of my favorite non-Timely Schomburg covers.

Exciting Comics #45...I'm grading it 5.0/5.5....It presents in much nicer in my opinion, but has three non color breaking bends on the fc and the obvious name stamp..It is all firmly attached and has atleast cream to off white pq. I really think they are closer to off white but am playing it safe.......$250

Each time I look at this one, I get that much closer to not selling.

Exciting45.jpg

Exciting45001.jpg

:takeit:

Darn good pick up. That robot cover is a keeper. (thumbs u

Exciting Comics #45...I'm grading it 5.0/5.5....It presents in much nicer in my opinion, but has three non color breaking bends on the fc and the obvious name stamp..It is all firmly attached and has atleast cream to off white pq. I really think they are closer to off white but am playing it safe.......$250

Exciting45.jpg

Exciting45001.jpg

Waited all day for this one!! doh!

Congrats to both involved... great book :applause:

Last book for this thread.

Black Terror #25..Schomburg "Election" cover. Tight 5.0 or better Defects that are bringing it down are staple tears on the lower staple as seen in the bc scan, but still well attached. The cf is detached at one staple, and light tanning of interior covers....$135

I'm voting the Black terror for President.

BlackTerror25001.jpg

BlackTerror25.jpg

Exciting45.jpg

Exciting45001.jpg

Waited all day for this one!! doh!

Congrats to both involved... great book :applause:

Will gladly defer to Gone Phishin' if he still wants it.

Exciting45.jpg

Exciting45001.jpg

Blue : THANK YOU (worship)(worship) I owe you one or 2 (thumbs u

wow...what a good guy :applause:

congrats evan!!! :headbang:

Yep ! , Blues good........... (thumbs u ......I feel the same way ...Did the same for him , or someone , ..I can't remember . ....But , if someone just has to have something that I just bought ,I'll prob. let them have it ... no biggie ....

wow...what a good guy :applause:

congrats evan!!! :headbang:

Yep ! , Blues good........... (thumbs u ......I feel the same way ...Did the same for him , or someone , ..I can't remember . ....But , if someone just has to have something that I just bought ,I'll prob. let them have it ... no biggie ....

You got a spare scanner? :shrug:

:baiting: