• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Korak #49

7 posts in this topic

Last one for the day - don't want to overstay the nice welcome you guys have given me!

Tough black cover to find in grade, some distributor's ink on top, origin issue. Neat Kubert cover...check out the Kirby-esque "shouting to the reader" touch at the right bottom!

Korak-49.jpg

Korak-49-back.jpg

--john

Would anyone be willing to add comments to their grades? I'm trying to learn here and without comments pointing out the problem, I'm lost.

But I see several color breaking spine creases (or spine stress or whatever), some slight rubbing/general roughness on the lower left corner of the FC, some white is showing along the top of the FC (but I'm not sure if that's a big problem or not) some more prominent spine creases on the upper BC, and some general smudging along the spine of the BC.

I'd say a 7.5, but that's pure speculation from this noob. I think the comic looks fantastic. As an ERB fan, I'd like to get one of my own in such nice shape.