• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Pocket Comics

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone-

I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me if those Marvel Pocket reprint books from the late 70's/early '80's have any collector value? confused-smiley-013.gif I looked on comicspriceguide.com (not the most reliable source from what I hear, anyway), and it has values for only three of the titles. I have a bunch of these books, including Spider-Man, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Captain America, and even Spider-Woman. Does anyone else here have any of these books, or know if there worth anything at all? Thanks in advance.... flowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Hey everyone-

I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me if those Marvel Pocket reprint books from the late 70's/early '80's have any collector value? confused-smiley-013.gif I looked on comicspriceguide.com (not the most reliable source from what I hear, anyway), and it has values for only three of the titles. I have a bunch of these books, including Spider-Man, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Captain America, and even Spider-Woman. Does anyone else here have any of these books, or know if there worth anything at all? Thanks in advance.... flowerred.gifflowerred.gif

I have probably all of them. I'm sure that they have some collector value. The Spider-Woman one is probably the hardest one to find but you aren't likely to get any decent $$ unless the books are basically flawless. frown.gif

Thanks, Greggy. I didn't think they were really valuable anyway, but just wanted to check. I figured they weren't any more valuable than those old larger old Marvel TPB's I have, like Son of Origins, and Mighty Marvel Team-Up Thrillers. All those old reprint books I have are fairly beat up, anyway, from reading them so many times.

I imagined that Spider-Woman one would have been pretty hard to find, even when it came out. I can't imagine that book having a huge print run.

Those were great ways to read AF #15 & ASM 1-6, FF 1-6, and Hulk 1-6, as well as some other stories though, huh?