• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC 14-16

197 posts in this topic

Its been a very long time since I have been back to Astoria :eek:

I would love to go but I am driving back home Saturday night after the show closes.. Maybe something good close would work the best and I would be down for that.

Its been a very long time since I have been back to Astoria :eek:

I would love to go but I am driving back home Saturday night after the show closes.. Maybe something good close would work the best and I would be down for that.

Why don't we all do lunch Saturday Nik, I'd be happy to put that together at Virgil's... (bbq) who's down for that?

I will be working at this show. So I dont think lunch is going to heppen for me. I dont wanna leave Gene high and dry.

Same for me, I can do a forum dinner any where after the show the whole weekend!

We should just kick it with some dirty water dogs....

I will be working at this show. So I dont think lunch is going to heppen for me. I dont wanna leave Gene high and dry.

Same for me, I can do a forum dinner any where after the show the whole weekend!

We should just kick it with some dirty water dogs....

hm........................................ (thumbs u

I will be there! :banana:

Budget: 50% subbing my books+ getting a sig or two

15% supplies (hotflips we need to talk! :))

35% looking for deals, etc.

My first time in a while, I can't afford purchasing SA slabs right now :sorry:,

so to all the vets out there, how much do you usually bring and what do you look for?

Its coming up quick! Who is definately going, and what are you going to be looking for??????

Im definately going and ill be looking for a cheap parking lot for my car!! (thumbs u

Please tell me there are parking lots close by. By close I hope within a block or so :eek:

Its coming up quick! Who is definately going, and what are you going to be looking for??????

Im definately going and ill be looking for a cheap parking lot for my car!! (thumbs u

Please tell me there are parking lots close by. By close I hope within a block or so :eek:

There are lots of parking garages around there but they are pricey. what isn't in NYC? (shrug)

yeah they are expensive. More than usual because the Garden is right accross the street. Im sure either the Rangers or Knicks will be playing a home game during the weekend.

And yes, they still sell out the garden for the Knicks.