• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL NEW SILVER AGE MARVELS AND GOLDEN AGE STUFF

68 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 VG- OS Guide in VG: $173 My Price: $80 1st Sinister Six!

06-22-2008052749PM.jpg

I really want this.........

An ASM Key... Only going up in value.

Not in the lower grades. :whistle:

:baiting:

Great book and price--good luck with the sale. :smile:

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 VG- OS Guide in VG: $173 My Price: $80 1st Sinister Six!

06-22-2008052749PM.jpg

Mac Man is going to be pissed.

06-22-2008052749PM.jpg

Point taken. :sorry:

06-22-2008052749PM.jpg

lol Just Kidding.

I'm like Beetlejuice---say my name 3x and I arrive (even if it is just from a prev. quote)!

Considering I paid 1/2 good for a VG to VG+ copy... I think my copy has me in the black ;) Big thing to keep in mind on low grades is this: while they might not command the same guide or higher prices, they DO move--especially when you have titles like Spidey or X-men. So, when I'm 6 feet under, maybe my books won't go for guide at the time, but they'll all go! ;)

I'm like Beetlejuice---say my name 3x and I arrive (even if it is just from a prev. quote)!

Considering I paid 1/2 good for a VG to VG+ copy... I think my copy has me in the black ;) Big thing to keep in mind on low grades is this: while they might not command the same guide or higher prices, they DO move--especially when you have titles like Spidey or X-men. So, when I'm 6 feet under, maybe my books won't go for guide at the time, but they'll all go! ;)

They do move in all grades--no doubt.

06-22-2008052749PM.jpg

lol Just Kidding.

:frown:

06-22-2008052749PM.jpg

lol Just Kidding.

:foryou:

06-22-2008052749PM.jpg

lol Just Kidding.

:foryou:

:acclaim:

Yea.. To recycling :makepoint:

Yea.. To recycling :makepoint:

:sumo: