• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Texas Forum Dinner Sign-up

60 posts in this topic

It's that time of year again and it's getting close.

Saturday night seems to work best for everyone so I'm making an executive decision for Saturday.

I'm hoping we have as good of a turn out as last year and we can either go back to Saviano's or we can pick someplace else. It doesn't matter to me.

So. Who's in?

Count me in! (thumbs u

It'll be great to have you there this year Shawn!

If Hooks doesn't bail on us again this year it should be an interesting dinner. (thumbs u

I'm there pal ! ....Just remove that new frightening avatar ....................... :whistle:

Please tell the waiter beforehand ....no knives for StrongGuy .....................

Count me in! (thumbs u

If Hooks doesn't bail on us again this year it should be an interesting dinner. (thumbs u

I'm there pal ! ....Just remove that new frightening avatar ....................... :whistle:

Please tell the waiter beforehand ....no knives for StrongGuy .....................

No worries... I'll bring my own.

Count me in! (thumbs u

No worries... I'll bring my own.

:o

Count me in! (thumbs u

:headbang:

I think I'm gonna make my wife wear some 10" pumps and a mini-mini skirt just for the fanboys ....................... :whistle:

Count me in! (thumbs u

I think I'm gonna make my wife wear some 10" pumps and a mini-mini skirt just for the fanboys ....................... :whistle:

Count me in! (thumbs u

:D

Come on down Grinder ................

Count me in! (thumbs u

:D

Come on down Grinder ................

:wishluck:

I am going to try my best to make it again this year. The determining factor will be how I am feeling the week leading up to the show. I plan on buying my ticket in advance and if I can't make it, then that is just the way it is. Hopefully, I will be feeling well enough to come as I want to see all of you guys. Count me in for now.

Scott