• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Texas Forum Dinner Sign-up

60 posts in this topic

:bump:

Buffyfan

Pittboss

Stronguy

WeirdPaper

bbhooks22 (plus wife in 10" pumps and mini-mini skirt)

WrightsonFan

krazy_kenny

John72tex

Anyone else going?

Jeff, Is Lon not coming this year?

Just got word from Lon... not going to make it up. :sorry:

I will be there tomorrow.....but more than likely it sukked? I am not going for the awe inspiring selection of Modern age books......I am going to see all of you losers. :baiting: I say that with luv you know. lol

Agreed ! ..I'm not going to the Con. , but I will come to see some of you dorks in person ...... :acclaim:

sorry to butt in but i was gonna drive up there from houston tomorrow if my alternator hadnt gone out. but does anybody know if marko djurdjevic will be doing sketches and if so how much? thanks

Makro's list is full and he is only taking $500 commissions. :o That's right, $500. But I saw a Spider-Man piece he was working on and it was absolutely stunning. It was easily cover quality or better.

sorry to butt in but i was gonna drive up there from houston tomorrow if my alternator hadnt gone out. but does anybody know if marko djurdjevic will be doing sketches and if so how much? thanks

Makro's list is full and he is only taking $500 commissions. :o That's right, $500. But I saw a Spider-Man piece he was working on and it was absolutely stunning. It was easily cover quality or better.

Yo ! ...StrongBreath ! ..When and where are you guys gonna be today . Have Buffy call my cell . I lost his # . Gotta go look at a potential estate sale at noon , and then maybe stop by out there for a couple of hours to bi*$#cth slap a few of you's guys .. :grin:

B~