• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

I am noticing that some days the cashback link to ebay does not work then the next day it does. Or you have to do a specific search to make it work. I read a suggestion to try WII which worked: but other searches such as DSLR did not return the ebay link. Weird.

I also spoke to a Cashback rep online and yes - there is a limit of 12 purchases (not per year but just 12 overall) for each ebay account only. You can have as many as you want from other sources. But unfortuantely, most of those other sources are single digit percentages as opposed to the 25-30% that ebay gives.

Now a question - can you link mutiple ebay account to the same Paypal account or - better - how do you have multiple paypal accounts with ebay?

# You may receive Cashback Rewards for up to a maximum of twelve (12) Online Sessions per account on "www.eBay.com". Once you have completed twelve (12) Online Sessions under any eBay.com account, you will no longer be eligible to receive Cashback Rewards for purchases made under such eBay.com account. ;

# In addition to the restrictions set forth above, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases on "www.eBay.com") are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per user cap set forth in the Microsoft Service Agreement;

# You may receive Cashback Rewards for up to a maximum of twelve (12) Online Sessions per account on "www.eBay.com". Once you have completed twelve (12) Online Sessions under any eBay.com account, you will no longer be eligible to receive Cashback Rewards for purchases made under such eBay.com account. ;

# In addition to the restrictions set forth above, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases on "www.eBay.com") are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per user cap set forth in the Microsoft Service Agreement;

Thank you Count but I already knew that. What I am wondering is how does one link multiple ebay accounts to Paypal. I thank you.

You can link as many cashback accounts to 1 paypal account. The rules state per eBay account (now 12), not paypal account. For example 3 eBay accounts with 3 cashback accounts (1 each) to 1 paypal account.

Thanks but the base question is: Is there anything special to do about linking multiple eBay accounts to a single Paypal account?

You can link as many cashback accounts to 1 paypal account. The rules state per eBay account (now 12), not paypal account. For example 3 eBay accounts with 3 cashback accounts (1 each) to 1 paypal account.

Thanks but the base question is: Is there anything special to do about linking multiple eBay accounts to a single Paypal account?

I didn't know how to do this, either, so I just tried. It's easy.

Log in to ebay account. Go to My ebay. Click "Account" tab. Go down and there's a link about Paypal (either join now or link account). Choose to link the account, then sign into paypal and you're done.

So how do you link to eBay if I type in something like "Vaio"?

Well I just did a search on CGC first and that brings up a link to ebay at 25% off then I just searched for Vaio and it also offerred the 25% off on BINs.

So how do you link to eBay if I type in something like "Vaio"?

Well I just did a search on CGC first and that brings up a link to ebay at 25% off then I just searched for Vaio and it also offerred the 25% off on BINs.

Figured it out. If you use the live search under the Windows Live link and search on CGC you do get the link to eBay. If you do the same thing from your cashback summary screen it does NOT show the link to eBay. Weird, but that's the way it is.

Shark

I didn't know how to do this, either, so I just tried. It's easy.

Log in to ebay account. Go to My ebay. Click "Account" tab. Go down and there's a link about Paypal (either join now or link account). Choose to link the account, then sign into paypal and you're done.

Hey! It worked very nicely. No problems at all! Thanks MM!!! (thumbs u

What's amazing is that after all this time, so few know anything about it. I've got a few books listed that net $100-200 below GPA after the discount. I'm spending all my time explaining how it works. One guy said he couldn't be bothered with rebates he didn't know about, and almost demanded I cut my price to meet the after rebate price!

I happy to see so many here have taken advantage of this opportunity. I'm good for about $800 so far.