• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

i finally think i figured it out today but i think it's 15% now....is that what everyone else is getting? i am initerested in a gps thing and noticed i have a 10% electronics coupon too...you think i could use both on one?

I just read through this thread and didn't see anyone with the same situation as I had, so...

I just used this to get a discount on a Buy It Now for $45, so the cashback at 25% was about $11 and some change. What was weird is they sent the payment right away to my Paypal account. I literally had my cash back within seconds of paying via Paypal. I thought there was supposed to be a pending period before you get your money. My first cashback for $50 is still pending, but for some reason, I got this one right away. I wonder if it was because it was a small amount? Has anyone else received their cashback this quick? I'm not complaining, it just struck me as weird.

I just read through this thread and didn't see anyone with the same situation as I had, so...

I just used this to get a discount on a Buy It Now for $45, so the cashback at 25% was about $11 and some change. What was weird is they sent the payment right away to my Paypal account. I literally had my cash back within seconds of paying via Paypal. I thought there was supposed to be a pending period before you get your money. My first cashback for $50 is still pending, but for some reason, I got this one right away. I wonder if it was because it was a small amount? Has anyone else received their cashback this quick? I'm not complaining, it just struck me as weird.

I did the same thing last night. $70 item...and I had $17.50 in my paypal account within 3 minutes of paying.

C

I bought big items then a $40 item and didn't get my cashback yet. Strange.

I have almost $1000 coming to me from several auctions and all of them are of the "wait 60 days" variety. I would just assume 60 days for most cashbacks.

Have you logged into your Cashback page to see what has been applied to your account?

I had the same thing happen last night. I did a BIN of a comic from Mile High and instantly the cash was deposited in my Paypal account.

I bought big items then a $40 item and didn't get my cashback yet. Strange.

I have almost $1000 coming to me from several auctions and all of them are of the "wait 60 days" variety. I would just assume 60 days for most cashbacks.

Have you logged into your Cashback page to see what has been applied to your account?

I worded my statement incorrectly. I meant to say that I didn't get my cashback instantly on a $40 purchase like some others did, but that may have been because I bought large items previously. All of my purchases are showing up in my Live.com account.

The same day cashback program started on Saturday 11/22. Any purchase made before that has the 60 day wait. Any purchase made now, will get same day cashback at Paypal's discretion. I have bought two items since Saturday and on both I received my cashback the same day, although it's not always instant.

I had the same thing happen last night. I did a BIN of a comic from Mile High and instantly the cash was deposited in my Paypal account.

:o

heres a question.......

If you wins multiple auctions from the same seller and all qualify for the live discount, then when you get the invoice that has the combined total will you

the discount get lost in the shuffle?

and has long is this promotion going to run for?