• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

I'm not getting it at all anymore... It's probably over until next week. (shrug)

still working and I believe it will, until closer to xmas.

Hmm.

Sometimes they cut it if it hits a quota I think. But it restarts.

I tried it in IE and it's showing 20%

(Doesn't show at all in Firefox though any more...)

I'm not getting it at all anymore... It's probably over until next week. (shrug)

still working and I believe it will, until closer to xmas.

Hmm.

Sometimes they cut it if it hits a quota I think. But it restarts.

I tried it in IE and it's showing 20%

(Doesn't show at all in Firefox though any more...)

I was using FF.

finished the x-mas shopping just in time. "green" Monday (the 8th) is typically the biggest day for eBay/PayPal/online shopping so you might want to hold until then and see what happens to the % - especially if they are looking for an extra boost hm

Looks like I'm a little late to this party.

Could someone give me a quick rundown of how this works? Do I have to sign up for something?

Thanks.

Well...I just read through the first few pages of the thread and it seems pretty simple. If I create a hotmail account do I have to link it to my Paypal account in order to get the discount? I already have my comcast account linked to my Paypal and I don't really want to change that.

Could someone give me a quick rundown of how this works? Do I have to sign up for something?

Thanks.

Well...I just read through the first few pages of the thread and it seems pretty simple. If I create a hotmail account do I have to link it to my Paypal account in order to get the discount? I already have my comcast account linked to my Paypal and I don't really want to change that.

No. My Paypal still linked to gmail.

Live.com linked to hotmail.

Thanks.

correct. also, you don't have to deposit the $$$$ directly into your PayPal account, it's the easiest, but also offered is the following...

1. bank account

2. check

you'll see these options when you log into your cashback account w/ your live.com (i.e. hotmail) email address.

made my first purchase.....now its pending :acclaim: saved $135 on my newly acquired ASM 64 9.6 with White pages....Thanks Tom!

kudos. i think fellow forumite Count is the big dog w/ over $700 so far hm

Amateurs ;) I am at $962.69 (of which $96 I got back already).

I bought:

$1000 in Home Depot GC (30%)

$500 in Walmart GC (25%)

$500 in Sears GC (30%)

Canon 40D camera body (25%)

Sigma 18-200 IS lens (25%)

Settlers & Expansion board games (25%)

Amazing Spider-Man #6 (30%)

Thanks.

correct. also, you don't have to deposit the $$$$ directly into your PayPal account, it's the easiest, but also offered is the following...

1. bank account

2. check

you'll see these options when you log into your cashback account w/ your live.com (i.e. hotmail) email address.

(thumbs u Thanks!

made my first purchase.....now its pending :acclaim: saved $135 on my newly acquired ASM 64 9.6 with White pages....Thanks Tom!

I bought:

$500 in Walmart GC (25%)

$500 in Sears GC (30%)

GIFT CARDS! doh! Now I DO feel like an ameteur.

I bought:

$500 in Walmart GC (25%)

$500 in Sears GC (30%)

GIFT CARDS! doh! Now I DO feel like an ameteur.

that is awesome! :roflmao: just be sure you cash out those GCs before the corresponding companies go belly up (san Walmart of course who can survive just about anything) (thumbs u

I bought:

$500 in Walmart GC (25%)

$500 in Sears GC (30%)

Who you callin' amateur?

:headbang:

livecashback.jpg

Picked up

- Amazing Fantasy 15 $1500 @ 25% ($200.00)

- Giant Sized X-Men 1 $133 @ 25% ($33.00) doh!

- Amazing Spider-Man 14 $306 @ 30% ($105.00)

- With the rest I bought a bunch of Pentium Extreme processors and some gold bullion (Guess what I did with these...)

- Got stiffed on one of the processors and had to file a dispute (hence the canceled)