• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

I had 15% earlier, then nothing, now 8%

same here.....somebody call Bill Gates and stop the bleeding...please :(

Yes - 8%? Makes it not worth using ebay as you can get that or near that from regular stores. I am betting we will see a good sized jump to the 25-30% range, so biding my time. So far I have accumulated $843.44 and have my first chunck, $398.99, in process as we speak.

I foresee more double-digit cashbacks!

I had 15% earlier, then nothing, now 8%

same here.....somebody call Bill Gates and stop the bleeding...please :(

Yes - 8%? Makes it not worth using ebay as you can get that or near that from regular stores. I am betting we will see a good sized jump to the 25-30% range, so biding my time. So far I have accumulated $843.44 and have my first chunck, $398.99, in process as we speak.

I foresee more double-digit cashbacks!

same feeling here. live.com has gotta claim some market share - fast ;)

Well it's back to 15 but just doesn't seem good enough.

Funny how quickly I get spoiled!

I can remember when I used to get all hot and bothered when fee bay sent me one of their crappy, sorry- 10% coupons (max $30), now when I see ONLY %15 cashback it's like "dang!" :frustrated:

Well it's back to 15 but just doesn't seem good enough.

Funny how quickly I get spoiled!

I can remember when I used to get all hot and bothered when fee bay sent me one of their crappy, sorry- 10% coupons (max $30), now when I see ONLY %15 cashback it's like "dang!" :frustrated:

I hear ya!

I'm only getting 8% listed for me.

Try searching a bunch of key words. Xbox 360 and wii sometimes gave me 15% while most everything else gave me 8%

I just tried wii - 8%.

xbox also garnered 8%.

I have my eyes on a Sigma APO lens: either a 120-400mm or 150-500mm but am waiting for 25% or better.

I'm only getting 8% listed for me.

Try searching a bunch of key words. Xbox 360 and wii sometimes gave me 15% while most everything else gave me 8%

I just tried wii - 8%.

xbox also garnered 8%.

I have my eyes on a Sigma APO lens: either a 120-400mm or 150-500mm but am waiting for 25% or better.

8% for everything I tried too. I would love to own one of those lenses you mentioned :) What body are those for?

I can't even find an ebay link (shrug)

Are you at live.com ? :makepoint::baiting:

In the search field, type in just about anything, try "gators" in the grey highlighted box will be a one or more links. One is for ebay and you will see a little logo that looks like a penny with a dollar sign on it.