• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

Yeah, too bad it dropped. I was hoping to buy a DSLR camera today :( though the ones I was looking at were $800+ anyway :)

OT, but your icon wins for scariest Halloween related pic out of the bunch. After watching the rerelease of that movie, I had nightmares for days. Since then, I've sworn to never watch that movie again. :eek:

You do realize this is a selling opportunity, too? And, it has no limit. Split the difference. Cover the selling fees and still offer a discount to the buyer. Many sellers are adding 30% to their selling prices. What's the incentive to buy? Deals are getting harder to find. If the price after discount is below your previous target, its still a good deal. Share the joy.

You do realize this is a selling opportunity, too? And, it has no limit. Split the difference. Cover the selling fees and still offer a discount to the buyer. Many sellers are adding 30% to their selling prices. What's the incentive to buy? Deals are getting harder to find. If the price after discount is below your previous target, its still a good deal. Share the joy.

Yeah, finding a BIN that isn't overpriced by 25% or more is the hard part.

BTW, I read the terms today and it says 12 uses per ebay account and subject to a $2500 max per year. Somewhere in this thread it was posted that it was six uses per account. It may have changed with the change in discount.

Yeah, finding a BIN that isn't overpriced by 25% or more is the hard part.

BTW, I read the terms today and it says 12 uses per ebay account and subject to a $2500 max per year. Somewhere in this thread it was posted that it was six uses per account. It may have changed with the change in discount.

Um, I think you missed my point. There is a limit on the buying side, but not the selling side. You can move some of your books at a better than normal price and still offer the buyer a discount, too. Just split the rebate.

For those who are having problems with the cashback icon not displaying here is what you need to do:

1) Go to www.live.com

2) Search for "wii"

3) Click on the first search result redirecting you on eBay.com

4) IDo a search for a book (i.e. Amazing spider-man 3 cgc)

5) Click on the listing and you will see the the Microsoft Cashback icon on top of the page. Or click BUY IT NOW and you'll see the icon at the bottom.

6) Click on the Buy It Now button and pay with PayPal within 60 minutes.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=wii&go=&form=QBLH

For those who are having problems with the cashback icon not displaying here is what you need to do:

1) Go to www.live.com

2) Search for "wii"

3) Click on the first search result redirecting you on eBay.com

4) IDo a search for a book (i.e. Amazing spider-man 3 cgc)

5) Click on the listing and you will see the the Microsoft Cashback icon on top of the page. Or click BUY IT NOW and you'll see the icon at the bottom.

6) Click on the Buy It Now button and pay with PayPal within 60 minutes.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=wii&go=&form=QBLH

Nelson, does this only work within the US? I don't see the logo.

R.

Only US :sorry:

Here is a link to the terms:

http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html?_trksid=m38

viii.

The Program is open only to confirmed registered members of www.eBay.com who (a) click on an eBay paid search advertisement marked with the Live Search cashback logo, (b) are legal residents of the United States, © have a residence located in the United States tied to their account on www.eBay.com, (d) are eighteen (18) years of age or older and (e) satisfy the requirements set forth herein and in the Microsoft Program Terms;

Forrest, can you help a friend out? :insane: