• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clifton NJ Comic Book Expo-Sunday, Oct 12th

12 posts in this topic

Don't miss the best kept comic collecting secret in the Northeast! For almost 2 DECADES we've been running the ONLY monthly comicons in Northern NJ! This month we will once again have over 50 tables featuring comics from the GA to present, along with some cool action figures, a great selection of supplies, t-shirts and original comic book art! (But MOSTLY COMICS!)

The show is at the Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011. Free parking available behind the building or on the street. If you are coming from Manhattan... NJ Transit bus #190 will drop you off at the door!

Yes, this IS one of the shows that Chuck (Mile High Comics) shops at! If he's buying thousands upon thousands of comics at our show, what deals do you think YOU'RE missing?

The show runs from 10-4. Our legendary "no minimum bid" auction is at noon. Admission is absolutely FREE!

For more info, check out our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

Best to all!

JP

We will be there, If anyone needs supplies, Give me a call, I have room to bring them.

We just came back from Mid-Ohio & we have a nice collection of stuff. I can assure you that no one will leave empty handed, Some dealers might leave with more than they came with.

see you this Sunday.

I've been wanting to check this show out. Perhaps I'll have a chance to swing by this weekend.

You should. ill buy you an afternoon cup of coffee. ill be heading there from the poconos as i am going up there this weekend. Dont know how late i am gonna stay at the show though.

Jeff

I've been wanting to check this show out. Perhaps I'll have a chance to swing by this weekend.

You should. ill buy you an afternoon cup of coffee. ill be heading there from the poconos as i am going up there this weekend. Dont know how late i am gonna stay at the show though.

Jeff

That's a deal! I take my coffee light & Sweet. I may bring the family with me.

I sent you a PM, check it out